Thursday, July 29, 2010
Vacation 2010!!!
I am in the middle of a wonderful graduation trip in Sarasota, Florida. The boyfriend is from here, so I decided to make the trip down with him for a visit. And it is awesome! This city is every (or most) girl's dream...beach within 10 minutes, and a mall within the same distance...plus lots of other cool things to do. Siesta Key beach is fabulous...the water is gorgeous and there is sand for miles. If you're looking for a wonderful place to beach and shop, but don't want to be in the craziness of Panama City, Sarasota is the place for you. It is a long drive (8 hours from Troy) but it is totally worth it. Getting here was quite the struggle with the car air conditioning going in the last two hours of the trip and sweating like big fat pigs, but like I said, totally worth it. Having a blast so far and I will post updates later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment