So I have been thinking for a long time what I should write a blog about. Finally it came to me today. A few semesters ago, I took a yoga class at school. It was the first semester they were offering it, and I had always been interested in doing it, so I figured I'd try it. If nothing else, it would be an easy A. So I took it, and really liked it. I was going to keep doing it even after the class, but I didn't. I've been thinking on and off about starting back, and today I finally realized that I could do it and then blog about it. I hope to start one day this week, maybe Sunday, and do yoga exercises at least twice a week. I'll then blog about how I felt before, how I felt after, and if it has made an overall effect on my mood and well-being. Hopefully this will turn out to be a good blog that will entertain and make people want to read and keep up, and maybe try yoga as well for themselves. I'll post again when I do my first workout!
Namaste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment